Monday, October 17, 2016

Episode 003 - "Star Wars #3, Darth Vader #3 and Princess Leia #1 & #2"

(originally published April 1, 2015)

Here we go with this months review of all the new Star Wars comics from Marvel Comics!  This month, Allen and I are joined by Dennis Keithly, who is a contributor to RetroZap.com.  He provides written reviews of each issue as they come out.  Be sure to check out his great work!

This month we taking on Star Wars #3, Darth Vader #3 and Princess Leia #1 & #2.  In these issues we see the end of the Cymoon I attack in Star Wars, we are introduced to a new and potentially important character in Darth Vader, and we tackle the first two issues of the Princes Leia mini-series.

I have to apologize, I was feeling under the weather as we recorded, and it felt to me that I struggled to complete a coherent thought when we were talking (even more so than normally!).  Luckily Allen was there to keep the energy level up, and Dennis was there with many thoughtful insights.  Thanks for bearing with me!

Be sure to check out Dennis on RetroZap, and follow him on Twitter!  And don't forget to listen to Allen every day on Star Wars 7x7!








No comments:

Post a Comment